打印 上一主题 下一主题

美国FDC机房服务器,G口带宽流量之王

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2015-4-20 13:52:23 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
全球著名主机论坛webhostingtalk有个贴子讨论FDC,很有代表意义。 目前在全球,带宽流量最便宜最超值的非FDC莫属。

楼主: Any cheap bandwidth dedicated server provider like FDC?

有象FDC一样的便宜带宽的独立服务器吗?

1楼: 10tb.com is good option
10tb.com 也不错

2楼:
the difference between 10tb.com and fdc is evident - in my opinion !

10tb - is just 10tb / month - unless you add another $$$ - 249 to get unmetered - with that your port is not any longer a 1gb but a 100 mb -

i push a us 200 50 mb peak / and 300 mb off peak - for 200 us - and it is unmetered - - or push my little atoms at 100 mb 24 hrs / day for 99 !

as i said already - after 1 months with fdc and being trough many others hosting companies - including some of the biggest (good service by most of them) - but when is about bandwidth Fdc is simply the Number One Offering around !

10tb只是一个月10T , 除非加钱。  
在用了一个月FDC之后, 和其他公司比较,FDC无疑是带宽流量方面首屈一指的。

下面:
so FDC is the best bandwidth provider, i think.

FDC是最好的带宽流量提供商

下面:

one thing to note, FDC has no uptime SLA. If you are looking for the cheapest possible they are the way to go. If uptime is a concern, go with a provider offering an SLA of sorts (which will cost you extra).

有件事要注意,FDC没有在线时间保证, 如果你关照在线时间,需要找一家有这方面承诺的公司。

下面:

Their up-time has been 100% for the past 5 months. Before those five months they only have 14 minutes of downtime

他们的在线率是100%,过去5个月里,之前5个月,只有14分钟的不在线时间。

下面:

the network of FDC is budget type, not sure of down time, however their network had been in degraded position multiple times, packet loss has been no strange on the network for so many days together. Per thread download speeds are very less in peak hours. Some of the customers who wanted to complain on that, FDC had been telling them to upgrade to Internap bandwidth, the worst part was whenever there was regular outage on regular routers even internap customers were also effected. I guess there are enough reason for FDC having cheap bandwidth and definitely not for reliable services.

FDC的网络是便宜,不过,他们的网络质量处于下降的位置, 很多天丢包的事发生都不奇怪。 我想FDC是一个便宜带宽的选择,但不是可靠服务的选择。

下面:
I've been with FDCServers.NET for 9 months and counting and I've never experienced any of those issues. I have server(s) in both Chicago and Denver and they never had any packet loss. As far as the InterNap bandwidth I highly doubt they will suggest upgrading to it as they are disabling InterNap in just a few days.

我用FDC9个月了, 从没有上面的情况, 我有几台服务器在芝加哥和丹佛,没有发生过丢包情况。

下面:
Try something in Europe. LeaseWeb in the Netherlands seem to be a good option right now for unmetered, quality, dedicated and extremely cheap bandwidth.

欧洲的leaseweb在荷兰的这家提供不限流量,带宽也便宜,也不错

下面:
LeaseWeb do not have high bandwidth package.
I need around 800mbps

leaseweb没有我要的800M带宽。 (注:大牛人)

总结:我们可以看出FDC众口一辞地公认为流量之王, 服务可靠性和稳定性方面有些不太好的评价,其实也可以理解,如果带宽流量便宜,网络质量还特别稳定可靠,其他服务器提供商还有活路吗?

总体来看,FDC的网络质量还是不错的,现在服务器是供不应求,已经全面断货。

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏
回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

沙发
发表于 2015-4-23 12:17:55 | 只看该作者
这是什么时候的文章?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|中国U网    

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 12:45 , Processed in 0.068231 second(s), 20 queries .